12/5/09

Khmer Singer Sokun Nisa

With her sweet and soft voice, cute face, smart dress and slim body, Sokun Nisa, the very popular artist of Cambodia for the time being is very well known and supported. Every her single song shakes her audients’ hearts, especially teenagers’.

As for me, I very much appreciate her and deeply fall into the world of imagination when listening to her song. The songs I love the most are Samot Sngob Khyol (Sea without wind), Krean Tè Srorlanh Hey Avey Pibak Mleh (Just loving, why is it too hard) and so many others. Talking about her beauty, I personally recognize that she is the most beautiful amongst all other artists. I adore the way she talks and sings, the style she dresses up, and every other performance.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text